|I've been on my fair share of bad Tinder dates — men whose profile pictures were obviously fake (or 20 years outdated), overzealous gents who wanted sex within the first five minutes of meeting and even a fellow who wanted to buy my dirty socks. I've|
|Likewise, before posting anything ask yourself these questions: “Who is this for?” and “What reaction do I want?” It's OK if it's to make people jealous, throw your happiness in other people's faces or to make yourself feel better about who knows what|
|We opened our Instagram DMs for dating questions from our readers, and they came back with some universal problems many of us can relate to. Here's what Wendy has to say about long-distance relationships, getting back into the dating game, and |
|“I'm questioning my sexuality. Does that mean I'M GAY?” a teenager asked me a few weeks ago. I told her no, absolutely not. But at the same time, it doesn't mean she isn't gay either. It's totally normal to question your sexuality, regardless of where|
|“There are things you can do to protect yourself. Start off with a reputable website, look out for someone asking lots of questions but not giving any detail about themselves and don't ever hand over any money or send goods such as iphones or ipads.|
|Telling yourself that they're a sign of excitement rather than anxiety will help you perform better, according to research by Harvard Business School professor Alison Brooks. "Anxiety and excitement are extremely ... Ask questions. Brooks' most recent|
- 'Bachelorette' Episode 1 recap: Rachel deals with a creepy doll that speaks French, a guy who yells 'whaboom!' and ...
- 5 people reveal their creepy online dating stories
- Cake shop receives extremely creepy decorating request
- These sex addicts can't stop swiping right on Tinder
- 23 great SNL sketches from this season that have nothing to do with Trump
- Do Gamers Reveal Passion For Video Gaming On Dating Profiles?
- 10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Swiping Right On A Dating App
- Cyber revenge: Fake dating profiles make woman target of late-night visitors
- What's Wrong With These Online Dating Profiles?
- The words you should avoid using on your dating profile