|Then there are those rumored 'DWTS' couples who never actually confirmed they were dating. Val alone has been linked to two of his most recent 'DWTS' partners, Janel Parrish and Rumer Willis. And before Maks got back together with Peta, he faced |
|“Rumer and Val are not dating. They are great friends and there will be nothing romantic that comes from that friendship. She doesn't want to date right now, she wants to focus her attention on her career. Working on film, music and the stage are her|
|And after the sexy DWTS premiere, fans are wondering who's single, who's dating and who could couple up. Plenty of DWTS couples have faced hookup rumors in the past. From Val Chmerkovskiy and Rumer Willis to Maks Chmerkovskiy and Meryl Davis, |
|Val Chmerkovskiy and Rumer Willis are splitting up, and will no longer be touring together as the Dancing With The Stars live tour comes to a close. According to People Magazine, Rumer Willis -- who won the Mirror Ball Trophy on DWTS last season|
|Val Chmerkovskiy, who was previously speculated to be dating his former “DWTS” partner Janel Parrish, is now being romantically linked to Rumer Willis, his current partner on Season 20 on the hit ABC series. And can you blame fans for shipping the |
|Willis talked about the exact nature of her relationship with Chmerkovskiy on The Howard Stern Show, and sorry to say, the pair definitely is not dating. "No way," she said when asked about the rumors. "Listen, if you're in a room with someone for six|
|There's nothing like a turn on Dancing with the Stars to kick the rumors of your love life into overdrive, as Rumer Willis has discovered. However, she's taking it in stride. Following their Mirrorball Trophy win, Willis is still friendly with her pro|
|But it seems Val isn't the DWTS dude with his eye on Rumer; that would be her fellow contestant Redfoo as the party rocker and his partner Emma Slater think that she is their biggest competition. Press play on our interview with them above to find out why.|
|Rumer Willis has tried to deny it, but anyone with two eyes can see that she is infatuated with her Dancing With The Stars partner Val Chmerkovskiy. Even her dad, actor Bruce Willis, picked up on Rumer's crush on Val when he stopped by their DWTS |
|Every season of Dancing With the Stars comes with its own set of dating rumors. Maks & Meryl, Val & Janel, and now Val & Rumer? Season 20 has only just begun but fans are already questioning whether Val Chmerkovskiy and his partner Rumer Willis are |
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Are Val Chmerkovskiy and Jenna Johnson back together?
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Rethinks 'DWTS' Future, Teases Real Retirement From Professional Dancing
- Cops called to 'DWTS' pro Maks Chmerkovskiy's home to investigate intruder
- Val Chmerkovskiy & Rumer Willis Split: Non-Dating Duo Part Ways Following 'DWTS' Tour
- Another 'Dancing with the Stars' dating rumor: Amber Rose and Val Chmerkovskiy
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Champions Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovskiy Reunite on Instagram — See the Pic!
- Amber Rose and Val Chmerkovskiy 'split' almost five months of falling in love on Dancing With The Stars
- Winners of 'Dancing with the Stars': Where are they now?
- Rumer Willis Posts Funny Video of Val Chmerkovskiy Amid Denials She's Dating Tye Blue: 'I'm Not His Type'
- “DWTS” Maksim Chmerkovskiy Safe After Attempted Intrusion