|At the time, Mr Cinq-Mars used a method called 'radiocarbon dating' to date the animal bones. Based on the results, he hypothesized that humans first settled in North America as far back as 30,000 years ago. Because there were no other archaeological|
|The fortification dates to the reigns of Kings David and Solomon in the 10th century BCE. “While there is no explicit description of 'King Solomon's mines' in ... We found animal bones and dung piles so intact, we could analyze the food the animals|
|As they melt, glaciers are providing scientists with new views of climate change, worrying peeks into the future, and even some treasures. Here, we meet three scientists who explore how melting glaciers are changing our world. Riedel records ... How|
|“We want to work together with the Philippines to think of relevant measures of support. For our part, Japan will tap among others, knowledge of the private sector to assist in the improvement of related facilities, formulation of treatment programs|
|Radiocarbon dating has been used to determine of the ages of ancient mummies, in some cases going back more than 9000 years. ... Now researchers could accurately calculate the age of any object made of organic materials by observing how much of a|
|While the past half-a-billion years or so provides a very rich fossil record, the way fossils form has an inherent limit to how far back we can see. ... The metamorphic rock shown here, dating to about 1.9 billion years ago, is one such example. Image|
|There is a regular progression from making a hypothesis (an idea or proposition that can be tested by observations or experiment), to becoming a theory using testable, scientific laws. To the general public, the term ... In varying scientific|
|The carbon clock is getting reset. Climate records from a Japanese lake are set to improve the accuracy of the dating technique, which could help to shed light on archaeological mysteries such as why Neanderthals became extinct. Carbon dating is used|
|Researchers have found Cretaceous feathers trapped in amber before, but the new find is the first with clearly identifiable bits of dinosaur included. The tail bones of the new fossil gave Xing's team a clue to the dinosaur's identity. It may have been|
|Recorded history only goes back so far. ... By studying tree rings, they have figured out that years with particularly violent solar storms deposit up to 20 times the normal levels of the isotope carbon-14, which researchers use for carbon dating|
- Mastodon bones place humans in America 130000 years ago
- Fast food restaurant robbed at gunpoint
- I Only Date Much Younger Men. Here's What It's Like. | Prevention
- Rick Ross And Liz Hagelthorn Are Engaged After Two Months Of Dating – Social Media Reacts In Unique Way
- Sorry Julian! Pamela Anderson, 49, 'is dating 31-year-old French football star Adil Rami'
- Boston College Lacrosse Defeats Canisius in First Round of NCAA ...
- 'I've met up with nine men so far': MAFS star Susan Rawlings, 37, overwhelmed with online dating requests after ...
- Ouch! It's 10 years since the Charlie bit me video on YouTube
- Wanting Monogamy as 1946 Men Await My Swipe
- 2 Redmond men arrested on rape charges; victim met one through online dating site