|HOLLYWOOD HILLS—Police responded to “Dancing with the Stars” pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy's home at the 1500 block of Sunset Plaza Drive on Tuesday, April 25 at around 2 a.m., when an intruder reportedly attempted to break into the home. “Early this |
|Maksim joined Dancing with the Stars in Season 2 and competed as a pro partner all the way up to Season 18 with the exceptions of Season 6, 16 and 17. He announced his DWTS retirement after winning Season 18 with Meryl Davis but returned five |
|Chmerkovskiy has brought his celebs to the finish line on Dancing With the Stars before, though, winning with Meryl Davis in Season 18 and making it to the finals with Laila Ali in Season 4, Mel B in Season 5, Erin Andrews in Season 10 and Kirstie|
|Davis and White instead competed against each other on the 18th season of “Dancing with the Stars,” with Davis and her dancing partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, winning the Mirror Ball Trophy. They didn't stray too far from the ice, however, and traveled |
|No rest for new parents Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy. The dancing duo will be doing just that when they return for the upcoming 24th season of Dancing With the Stars. The couple, who welcomed baby Shai in January, announced their return |
|... women earned impressive scores on "Dancing with the Stars" on Monday, April 3. It was the third week of competition on the popular ABC show. It was quite noticeable that the women claimed the top of the leaderboard during their Vegas-themed dances.|
|Maksim Chmerkovskiy knows from experience that you can always go home again. "I may turn off a bigger percentage of people than I keep around," the 14-time Dancing With the Stars pro, 36, tells Us Weekly. “But over a period of, let's say, 10 years|
|Both Meryl Davis (who won with Maks in Season 18) and Nyle Di Marco (who won with Peta in Season 22), headed to social media to send their congrats. “Congrats @MaksimC & @PetaMurgatroyd!!!! Can't wait to meet your little dancer one day!!!” Nyle wrote |
|Maksim Chmerkovskiy: It's still attached. It'll be fine. I put it off for a while, but it got to the point where some things fell through and I had the time to rehab it. Glamour: Will it impact what you can do at SWAY? Maks: No, we've done bigger|
|Maksim joined Dancing with the Stars in Season 2 and competed as a pro partner all the way up to Season 18 with the exceptions of Season 6, 16 and 17. He announced his DWTS retirement after winning Season 18 with Meryl Davis, but competed last |
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Rethinks 'DWTS' Future, Teases Real Retirement From Professional Dancing
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Couples Still Together? Val Chmerkovskiy And Jenna Johnson Latest 'DWTS' Dancers To ...
- Cops called to 'DWTS' pro Maks Chmerkovskiy's home to investigate intruder
- Val Chmerkovskiy & Rumer Willis Split: Non-Dating Duo Part Ways Following 'DWTS' Tour
- Another 'Dancing with the Stars' dating rumor: Amber Rose and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Rumer Willis Posts Funny Video of Val Chmerkovskiy Amid Denials She's Dating Tye Blue: 'I'm Not His Type'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Champions Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovskiy Reunite on Instagram — See the Pic!
- Olympians Meryl Davis, Charlie White join dance tour
- Winners of 'Dancing with the Stars': Where are they now?
- 2016 Chevy Silverado- A Pair of 10s!