|It was a bittersweet love story that seemed to have it all: a defiant cancer victim fulfilling his dying wish to marry the 'one that got away'. 'Terminally ill' Ken Boyer, 60, melted hearts when he wed 'long lost love' Michelle Kimbrell after|
|Fowl, who's originally from Connecticut, moved to South Florida two years ago and quickly found himself in the middle of Miami's queer scene when he started the weekly Thursday night drag-show party, Double Stubble, at Gramps. "I find all the weirdos|
|(KMSP) - A months-long investigation culminating with a house raid in one of Minnesota's richest ZIP codes this week revealed an extensive, multi-state prostitution ring run through sales site Backpage.com, according to a criminal complaint. ... ads|
|If sea rise weren't scary enough, scientists have now found another phenomenon threatening the Florida Keys and other coasts protected by reefs: a vanishing ocean floor. In a study published Thursday in the journal Biogeosciences, a team from the U.S. |
|I'm aware that my earlier blog 'How to Get Back in The Dating Game at 70,' didn't offer much useful advice because as you know if you read it, my efforts turned pear shaped. However, don't let that put you off because I'm a ... My sheer persistence|
|He said the find is significant to our national history, as it was the only burial site using shell mounds. The shells are basically consumed shellfish which are heaped on each other and people were buried below them. According to Mokhtar, there were|
- Scots gran left devastated after losing life savings of £35000 to dating site conman she never met
- Florida women claim dying groom is conman
- Cancer patient never lost loving, humorous nature
- My husband died of brain cancer in his 30s. Thanks to Obamacare, it didn't bankrupt us.
- A Relay Wedding to Raise HOPE for Those with Cancer
- Stephen Port: Police missed Grindr serial killer because victims were gay, families say in lawsuit
- 'Most innovative tech devised to help people find love'
- Casualty's Richard Winsor moving to the US to be nearer his girlfriend after his character's death
- 'Kalamazoo' hits the comic highs, lows of late-life romance
- Casualty's Richard Winsor eyeing up move to the US to be nearer his girlfriend after his character's death