|Connect mop sink and then cover. Need certified food manager. Post certificate visible to public. Employees need food handler certificates. Keep paperwork on site. Need reminder on menu by items that are served undercooked. Date-label pooled eggs and|
|Setting up the fridge is pretty straight forward. The fridge has two water lines to accommodate the hot and cold water, but you only need one water hookup. This means you'll get filtered water that's either hot or cold. Inside there are three|
|The Frigidaire portable looks like a mini-fridge on wheels with a vent in the front. The controls are like those of a typical window unit: You can set the temperature and switch between fan and cool modes. This unit also comes with a dehumidifying|
|KDA_3_50118A2 In the Frigidaire refrigerator there was a plastic food-grade container of chicken salad made on-site without a date. The chef said it was ... On a hook above the large metal food-prep table there was one metal spoon with dried food|
|Nothing fills a person with dread quite like a misbehaving refrigerator, whether the appliance is humming but not cooling or has started mysteriously leaking water. Buying a new fridge is expensive, but some repairs can cost more than the appliance is|
|The kitchen is clean and functional, with Frigidaire range/oven and refrigerator, Whirlpool dishwasher, and granite-look Formica countertops, white-painted cabinets, and a glass-tile backsplash. There's also a neat fireplace, set high and with a deep|
- Troy Daily News | Health inspections
- Restaurant inspections
- Can you find true love online?
- Overheard at the great Indian wedding: Hey, mom, why do you have 40 sisters?
- A Guide to Sexy Date Bars in SF: The Haight Edition
- Navigating Norfolk's hidden creeks and salt marshes – in a 1950s whelk boat
- 35 Things Every Homeowner Needs to Know ASAP
- Kitchen Shrink: Kicking off summer with the Holy Grill
- House votes to lower sales tax on food in 2020, but also to tax some other services starting this summer
- Dorchester to host its first ever Gluten Free food fair