|Speculations sparked when the Duggars visited the Bates family from the "Bringing Up Bates" fame in Tennessee last month. Aside from being a friendly visit, reports claim that the Duggars' visit served another purpose, and that is because of the|
|The "#Counting On" series is counting on more courtships, engagements, marriages, and pregnancies. Ever since Josh Duggar's scandals broke the Internet, the patriarchy is in dire need of interesting storylines. Most of the older women are already |
|Kendra gushed, “I'm looking forward to the side hugs and getting to do phone calls and texting and also getting to do ministry stuff together out in public and everyone knowing that we're courting.” By Duggar family rules, courting is “dating with a|
|Unfortunately, if she was hoping to enjoy a modicum of freedom or occasional alone time with her new beau, Joy-Anna picked a bad time to start courting. You see, her older sister Jinger Duggar recently married Jeremy Vuolo, and the relationship was|
|To our knowledge, the Duggars have never used wording that strong. However, we all know how seriously regimented they are, and how courtship has been called “dating with a purpose” or a pre-engagement. In any event, it's no wonder that we've heard |
|If you're wondering why the Duggars "court" rather than "date," it's because courting has very different rules than typical dating. According to Duggar patriarch Jim Bob Duggar, in an interview with Today.com, courting is not dating — it's "dating|
|The Duggars, formerly of "19 Kids and Counting," have some strict rules for when they begin a romantic relationship. First off, the Duggars don't date — they court. The Duggars have described courting as "dating with a purpose." This means that they|
|As previously reported, the Duggars practice courting, which they describe as “dating with a purpose.” You can watch the full episode here. Joy-Anna and Austin's courtship is an upcoming storyline on “Counting On.” New episodes being airing on TLC in |
|TODAY.com caught up with Jim Bob and Michelle to learn more about their views on courting. As Michelle pointed out, “love is in the air” in the Duggar household this spring. Rule 1: Courting is not dating; it's “dating with a purpose.” There are two|
|It's been described as "pre-marriage" or "dating with a purpose (other than casual sex), and the Duggars take it very, very seriously. Thus far, the first courtship has resulted in marriage for all of the Duggar siblings except one (Josiah Duggar broke|
- 'Counting On' Jana Duggar courting? Jonathan Hartono seeks out Jim Bob Duggar
- Joseph Duggar Is Courting Kendra Caldwell & She's 'Looking Forward To Side Hugs'
- Details revealed about Jana Duggar's alleged boyfriend Jonathan Hartono
- 'Counting On:' Jana Duggar's courtship quagmire
- Jim Bob Duggar: Joy-Anna Will NOT Be Breaking Any Courtship Rules!
- Austin Forsyth: Joy-Anna's Fiance, Family Even More Strict Than the Duggars?
- Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Broke Major Courtship Rule Back ...
- Josh Duggar And Anna Duggar Loved By 'Jill & Jessa Counting On' Fans And Family Despite Molestation Lawsuits
- Why Do The Duggars Insist On Calling Relationships "Courtships"?
- Find Out How Chef Paul Desiano is Preparing for Ridgefield's Culinary Showdown