|“It's an ideal love story — there are no female rivals and no sad endings.” The success of these games may be partly linked to dating etiquette in Japan, where men are expected to take the lead when it comes to romance. “A Japanese woman making the|
|In the age of smartphones, apps, and 24/7 wireless connectivity, online dating has become more popular and widely accepted than ever. But is it really OK to break up with someone by text message or announce new relationships to the world with a status |
|In the face of a serious population decline, the country hasn't got a clue when it comes to online dating. According to a 2012 report by Japan's National Institute of Population and Social Security Research, the number of Japanese people will fall from|
|To help those with body odour problems and prevent them from being bullied by colleagues or receiving complaints from customers, several Japanese companies have hired a deodorant maker to give lessons on how to stay fresh. Last month around 40 |
|Homestays: they're not just for freeloading relatives anymore. The internet made couch-surfing a trendy form of schlepping around the world on the cheap, in time for the sharing economy to find a profit in it. Just last summer -- one season! -- nearly|
|On a bright Tokyo day, two young men offer sheepish smiles as an interviewer poses a sensitive question: “What do you think of the stereotype that Japanese are not interested in sex or dating?” ... a YouTube vlogger and author, and this subtitled video|
|A red-lipped, kimono-clad geisha vanishing around a corner. Riverside cherry trees bursting into cloudlike bloom. Zen gardens with raked sand and haiku-inspiring rock formations. There are perhaps few more evocative city names than “Kyoto”. While Tokyo |
|Myka Meier, founder of NYC-based Beaumont Etiquette, which offers dating app etiquette classes, says starting a conversation by talking about jobs is one of the most common mistakes made by her clients — both male and female — who use dating apps.|
|Seeing a movie together may be a classic staple of the dating world, but it seems that Japan's ladies aren't impressed. If you've been to a movie theater in Japan, you'll know that it's basic etiquette to be completely silent throughout the film (and|
|The dating game is full of pitfalls, but it turns out that by crossing borders, you could be even more likely to offend the man or woman of your dreams. Across the globe, there are a variety of rules when it comes to relationships. For example, in|
- Campus Hookup Culture: More Strings Attached than Advertised
- Japan's virtual romance fans find love on the side, no strings ...
- Online dating isn't just for no-strings hook-ups as more hopeful romantics than ever before are finding love
- A Love Island love nest! Rachel Fenton and Rykard Jenkins take their romance to the next level as they move in together
- Secretly in love with a co-worker? Find out if they love you back
- 'Love Connection' Host Andy Cohen: 'I Love Asking Awkward Questions'
- A Love Like No Other: In the time of online dating, how does one find everlasting love now?
- 'I love her but I'm not in love with her': Couples reveal the shocking and heartbreaking reasons they're still with ...
- Love Is About Everyone: Celebrity Love Architect Launches New Division
- Love on the high seas as matchmaker recreates the love boat