|Mr Deputy Speaker, this was a Budget of utter complacency; about the state of our economy, utter complacency about the crisis facing our public services and complacency about the reality of daily life for millions of people in this country. Entirely|
|Simon Stevens, chief executive of NHS England, previously told members of the NHS England board that the health service was under pressure, but thanked hard-working staff. He said a number of measures were needed to stem the rise in A&E attendances, |
|Sheila Hammond (Barrymore) and her husband Joel (played by Timothy Olyphant), are just a pair of standard suburban real estate agents. They live a standard suburban life in a standard suburban home, with their standard suburban 16 year old daughter |
|But despite selling her belongings, the wedding didn't take place after she said her lover was secretly dating other women - a claim he denies. Now, exactly 12 months on from her planned move, Evangelina has revealed she is "grateful" for the difficult|
|In those far-off days before Brexit we had a Prime Minister who owned a nice house, had a good pension and came from a wealthy family. People hated him because of it. Now we have a Leader of the Opposition with pretty much the same, but who did worse |
|March 14 is the day where the date numbers equal 3.14, the first three letters for the square root of Pi – spelled p-i. Insight celebrates with pie, spelled p-i-e, specifically pizza pie from the Sacramento area. We take a look at some of the unique|
|To illustrate the point, a blizzard of statistics and new developments yesterday laid bare the depth of the crisis. They included: ÷ Figures showing 18,435 patients languished on trolleys in the last week alone because of a lack of beds. ÷ The number|
|Joel and Sheila Hammond are realtors leading vaguely discontented lives in the L.A. suburb of Santa Clarita, until Sheila goes through a dramatic change sending both their lives down a road of death and destruction… but in a good way. ... From the|
|“Buck, Buck, Moose” is the latest cook book from Hank Shaw, one of the Northern California's celebrated food bloggers and authors. Shaw decided to skip the traditional publishing route for his third cookbook and used Kickstarter to fund the project|
- Viewers mock ITV's election debate WITHOUT May and Corbyn ...
- Did two women on Tinder swing votes for Corbyn?
- Jeremy Kyle's ex wife is 'shocked' about his relationship with their children's nanny
- Here are the Tinder icebreakers guaranteed to get a response
- High school girl's response to body-shamers online goes viral
- Silver: The Mature Dating App Is Getting An Overwhelming Response
- 'The Asian Playboy' Has the Perfect Response to Asian Women Who Say They 'Don't Date Asian Men'
- To bash or not to bash: Kedah players' response 'emulated' by Bayern's Ribery
- Online Dating Site Zoosk Reveals The Best Opening Lines For Getting A Response
- Seniors speed dating in Surrey and White Rock sees big response