|National employment in the private sector saw a minor increase in 2015 compared to 2014, according to new statistics from the Acoss social security group. But it was far ... Indeed, job hunters should look to the west if they're looking to escape|
|As in Rennes, there were also reports of arson; 22 garbage cans were reportedly set on fire in Yvelines between 8 and 11pm. 2016 has seen police demonstrations across the country against a surge of "anti-cop hatred" which they say they have suffered at|
|The French have a reputation for sometimes being a bit standoffish toward foreigners, but the city of Rennes shatters that stereotype. Stewart Bennett, who runs O'Connell's pub and has lived in Rennes for 15 years, said the local Rennais were very|
|Patrick, 40 ans est l'un des 200 candidats à se présenter ce mardi au premier job dating organisé par Pôle emploi, à Rennes. Il s'agit de recruter 400 intérimaires pour travailler sur les lignes de montage du nouveau véhicule SUV de PSA dès le mois d|
|Search Search. Everything Menu. News · Jobs (3,310) · Community · Lifestyle · Dating ... The trains will also see journey times slashed between Rennes and Paris,. But even though Hollande will ... Why wine experts are excited about Bordeaux 2015|
|Grenoble, which was named France's best student city late last year, attracted a respectable 11,029 students, up over 12 percent between 2012 and 2015. Other cities with over 10,000 international students included Rennes, Nantes, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, |
|Metro lines in Paris were suspended and a central square in Rennes was cleared on Tuesday as two false alarms showed that France remains on edge after the November 13th terror attacks. A false alarm about a bomb at the Place de la République in Paris |
|A gang of armed robbers including a man in a pig mask have opened fire at one of Las Vegas' most famous hotels, sparking panic among tourists. Hundreds fled the Bellagio hotel and casino after the gang targeted its Rolex watch shop in the early hours|
|Note: In 2015 and 2016, Europe faced the worst refugee crisis since World War II. More than one million migrants crossed the Mediterranean, escaping war and insecurity in their home countries. France registered around 180,000 asylum seeker requests in |
- West Bengal government boycotts Centre's Swachhata Survekshan
- New development in Bond Head
- Dear Prudence: A high school friend photo-edited my head on other ...
- Who are all these international students in France and where do they study?
- Help! A Guy in High School Used to Photo-Edit My Head Onto Other Women's Bodies.
- Axioma Secures Mark Traudt as its Head of Product Engineering
- Jenny Thompson and ZaraLena Jackson head to Marbella party
- Veteran GOP official on personnel policies named to head OPM
- Former CIA head to answer questions about Russian meddling
- Curry, Warriors sweep Spurs, head to third straight Finals