|COLUMBIA, Mo - Wednesday at 3:10 a.m. deputies tried to initiate a traffic stop but a truck failed to yield. A chase began on the Connector and ended ... Deputies also say the truck had expired plates dating back to 1999. The male driver of the truck|
|Then under the direction of Norm Stewart, Missouri made the pitch to Martin to come to Columbia, a mere two-hour drive west from the other side of the Mississippi River. Stewart was one of a trio of coaches Martin was drawn to in his early playing days|
|Missouri junior Karissa Schweizer picked up distance running from her family. Schweizer's ... Kathy was his partner in hearts -- the card game, that is -- and they started dating in 1989. On the track, Kathy ... Kelsey's best races are a half mile in|
|Boone County property tax records show Hawley owns 10 acres near the southern border of Columbia, situated 24 miles from the Missouri Supreme Court Building in downtown Jefferson City. The fastest route, on ... The speed limit for most of the trip is|
|Dating back to March 12, LSU has won nine of their last 11 and five in a row dating back to March 18. This includes ... Before their trip to Columbia, Missouri later this week, 9th-ranked Alabama welcomes 10-15 Kent State to Tuscaloosa. The Tide are 30|
|Speed-dating has become ironic; it's actually one of the slowest forms of dating around. I spend half an hour setting up the room, putting café numbers on the tables, and writing out name badges. Then the daters arrive, in ones and twos, slowly filling|
|The Gamecocks played host to the visiting Tigers and in this 'Battle of Columbias,' it was “Columbia East” who would go on to celebrate the win as the Gamecocks improve to 5-4 while Missouri drops to 2-7. The Tigers, who are now 0-5 this season in SEC|
|COLUMBIA, Mo., Sept. 28 (UPI) -- The University of Missouri announced Wednesday it has suspended the campus' Delta Upsilon fraternity for allegedly yelling racist and sexist slurs at black students. The temporary suspension, barring the fraternity from |
|When Missouri Innovation Center CEO Bill Turpin returned to Columbia, home of his alma mater, after 30 years of working in Texas and California, he saw a gap in funding for technology companies. To solve the problem, the MIC is starting the Mid-Mo Tech|
|COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) — No. 23 South Carolina entered Saturday night with the nation's best 3-point defense, holding opponents to 26.4 percent from beyond the arc. So it's not surprising that struggling Missouri had a miserable night from deep. Sindarius |
- Discovery of 'graves', skeletons, turns construction site into tourist spot overnight
- Police warn customers after skimmers found on Columbia ATMs
- Columbia to Host 2018 Ivy League Men's Lacrosse Tournament ...
- NC Driver Dies After Shooting Self During Chase
- Resonance Records Transcends The Record Store Day Chase
- The £100m teenager: Arsenal face a test of pulling power as they chase Mbappe with Zidane and Real Madrid lurking ...
- It's getting uglier! Wiz Khalifa asks for joint custody of the son he had with Amber Rose... after she told him in ...
- 'Teen Mom 2' Jenelle Evans' Fiance Wins Full Legal Custody Of His Daughter
- EXCLUSIVE: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Spoke Directly to Reach Custody Arrangement, Source Says
- Help! I'm the Only One Who Wants to Give Joint Custody to My Kid's Mother.