|The work was taken up as part of the 270km Villupuram - Dindigul doubling project being executed by the RVNL, a government of India enterprise. The total project cost is Rs 1,200 crore. A senior railway official said that with the Villupuram|
|A total of 20 persons were injured – five of them grievously – in the jallikattu held at Thavasimadai village in Sanarpatti union in the district on Sunday as part of a church festival. The grievously injured persons were referred to Dindigul|
|As we had reported earlier director Suseenthiran's next film will have his Vishnu Vishal. This will mark the third union of the actor and director who made their debut with 'Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu' and also delivered the critically acclaimed super his|
|The RVNL is executing the doubling project up to Dindigul via Tiruchi from Villupuram with works simultaneously being carried out in different portions at an estimated cost of ₹ 1,200 crore. More In Tiruchirapalli. Related Articles. << Previous Story|
|Apart from the State topper who hails from a village near Reddiyarchathiram, Dindigul district has produced three State second rank holders and eight third rank holders and 11 district toppers in the SSLC examinations, the results of which were|
|After remaining isolated from the national railway network for four days, Madurai junction came alive on Monday evening after all train services from the city in south and north directions were operated in regular route — Virudhunagar-Madurai-Dindigul|
|Restoration of the section would get Coimbatore region connected with Palani, Dindigul and Madurai and it would ease the present pressure on the Coimbatore - Tirupur - Erode and Karur sections. Travel time to Madurai would also come down considerably, |
|Head Post Office in Dindigul wearing a deserted look on Thursday owing to central government employees strike. | Photo Credit: G_KARTHIKEYAN;G_KARTHIKEYAN - G_KARTHIKEYAN. Staff Reporter. DINDIGUL March 16, 2017 23:54 IST. Updated: March |
- Shake your booty… but not that much! Girl gets carried away dancing in a club and doesn't realise her fake buttocks ...
- Ammonia leak causes safety concerns in Berry Hill
- Airline says sorry after deaf-blind man hauled off Scottish flight after crew raised safety fears about him flying
- Most commercial boats in Darwin fail electrical safety test, more deaths likely, inquest told
- Deaf-blind man ordered off Easyjet flight for 'safety reasons' despite travelling alone for 35 years
- Man who is deaf and blind 'kicked off easyJet flight moments before takeoff over safety fears'
- Grenfell Tower fire: Urgent safety reviews take place at hundreds of tower blocks across UK
- Safety switch could have saved man electrocuted on Top End prawn trawler, inquest hears
- Tunnel collapse renews safety concerns about nuclear sites
- The 3.4m drivers in England and Wales who haven't disclosed a medical condition that could affect safety behind the ...