|General admission, $8; senior citizens (60 and older) $6; children ages 7 to 17, $5; students (with college ID), $5; children 6 and younger, free; members, free; and active-duty military (in uniform), free. (806) 775-3560. ... Museum of Texas Tech|
|Nerd Meet — 6:30-8 p.m. Mahon Branch Library, 1306 Ninth St. Anime night: watch “Pandora Hearts” episodes (PG-13) and discuss anime and manga. 775-2834. .... Museum of Texas Tech — 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday; 1-5 p.m. Sunday, 3301 Fourth St|
|12 p.m. Registration opens at noon, so be sure to sign up for the talent show or speed dating in the evening if interested. Then spend the ... Otherwise, check the official schedule for after-party locations or nerd karaoke. Saturday ... consider the|
|It's free to use the app but buying a membership ($3-$10/month) will buy you additional perks such as seeing who's looked at your profile, who is actively interested, etc. // luvbyrd.com. Coffee Meets Bagel. Dating app Coffee Meets Bagel just ... Now|
|Single and ready to mingle? Perhaps you're looking for a revenge hookup? Maybe your overbearing mother demands you finally find a nice person to bring home for the holidays. Whatever your reasoning, Valentine's Day seems to be the best time to try |
|Get your geek on, get your geek on. A dating site catered to "geeks," called DragonFruit, launched its app Tuesday. "We've found that many geeks feel the need to put on a secret identity just to impress their matches,” said Geek-in-Chief and|
|As Mother Nature would have it, nerds are attracted to other nerds. For seven years now, upstate New Yorker Ryan Glitch has expedited the courting process among eligible comic book convention bachelors and bachelorettes with a service titled Sci-Fi|
|Many of us gorgeous Essence women have a once taboo, dirty little secret. A secret that is thankfully no longer a secret. We grew up as the weirdoes, the outsiders, the nerds and geeks (two totally different things) and now we stand proud and tall|
- 8hBuster Olney
- SMFM Consult: Ultrasound in the cfDNA era
- Destiny's “Age Of Triumph” Might Take Us Back To Old Raids
- My husband died of brain cancer in his 30s. Thanks to Obamacare, it didn't bankrupt us.
- Year of the Mammoth, Free Dust, Ladder Changes, Pros' Views, and More 'Hearthstone' Weekly News in 'Touchstone ...
- Best online dating sites for over 50
- QUIZ: We Know Your Favourite YouTuber Based On Your Fave Fast Food
- 9 Asian Idols that look like anime characters
- Ranking Wisconsin's biggest sporting events (from the 2017 U.S. ...
- Reasons behind flooding — and why this week's weather is not good news