|While the Shahs of Sunset star has yet to post a picture of her new family member on social media, that doesn't mean the designer can't talk about how handsome Soltan Jackson is. "He's amazing! He's so cute! He has so much cheeks. He's so macho, like |
|It's no secret that the Shahs of Sunset cast is a beauty-loving bunch. Golnesa "GG" Gharachedaghi will go any lengths—including applying snail slime to her face—to maintain her flawless complexion. Reza Farahan and Mike Shouhed are natty dressers who |
|Let's just say that the Shahs of Sunset designer has exchanged wild nights out for cozy nights in since she became a mom. "Who needs sleep anyway?" the Shahs mom recently joked on Twitter. "No seriously life is soooo different now. Bath time 7.30pm bed |
|Shahs of Sunset fans have witnessed Golnesa "GG" Gharachedaghi's painful journey in treating her rheumatoid arthritis. GG's health issues have often been a controversial subject among the rest of the Shahs squad, with some questioning the legitimacy of |
|Golnesa “GG” Gharachedaghi is engaged! The Shahs of Sunset star said yes to boyfriend Shalom's marriage proposal, showing off the happy moment — and the stunning ring — on Instagram Saturday. Gharachedaghi, 35, has traded in sunny Los Angeles |
|There's a Shahs of Sunset baby on the way – Asa Soltan Rahmati and her boyfriend, Jermaine Jackson Jr, announced today that they are expecting their first baby. Not only that…but Asa is already six months along…color me shocked that Asa's co-stars|
|Many people don't realize that Shahs of Sunset's Asa Soltan Rahmati has known her boyfriend Jermaine Jackson Jr. since she was 15 years old. 'Jermaine and I met in high school when I first moved to America and we totally, like, used to look at each|
|Recently, new mom, Asa Soltan, has returned to social media. The Shahs of Sunset star posted her first photo since giving birth to her first child, Soltan Jackson. Asa gave birth at the end of January and thanked her fans for their support during this|
|Mark your calendars because Asa Soltan Rahmati just revealed that her baby is due next week. The Shahs of Sunset mom-to-be shared the news on Instagram. And she's really hoping that the baby's birthday lines up with papa Jermaine Jackson Jr.'s.|
|The Shahs of Sunset star revealed in a social media video on Tuesday that she tied the knot with beau Shalom on the spur of the moment in late January. The two were in a courthouse to get paperwork for their marriage license and they decided to just|
- Shahs Of Sunset Star Asa Soltan Rahmati Pregnant; Expecting Baby With Boyfriend Jermaine Jackson Jr
- 'F*** it, we're married!': Golnesa 'GG' Gharachedaghi from Shahs Of Sunset reveals she wed Shalom on spur-of-moment
- Jessica Parido, Mike Shouhed's Ex, Teases She's 'Unbothered' After 'Shahs Of Sunset' Season 6 Preview Airs
- This Old Man Tried to End an OKCupid Date With the Most Insane Pick-Up Line
- Nice arm candy! Silver siren Gisele Bundchen brings handsome husband Tom Brady to Met Gala as they lead the ...
- Gay, Incidentally: Gay Characters Don't Need to Hook Up Just Because They're Gay, Handsome Devil Points Out
- Roger Smith, star of '77 Sunset Strip,' dies at age 84
- 'He's a special person!': Renee Zellweger gushes about boyfriend Doyle Bramhall while attending film gala with her ...
- Olivia Wilde gushes about 'love of her life' Jason Sudeikis
- Fur-free FLOTUS? Melania Trump gushes over 'beautiful' Russian faux-fur coat she received from Pamela Anderson in ...