|EAST LANSING, Mich. - Michigan State hits the road for one of its final three regular-season away games, taking on Iowa on Thursday, Feb. 9 at 7 p.m. on BTN with Mike Wolf and Christ Winters Scott on the call. The Spartans have won three-straight games|
|Michigan State wrestling (4-10, 1-7 B1G) battles its second-straight in-state opponent when the Spartans take on Eastern Michigan (6-6, 2-5 MAC) on Sunday, Feb. 12. The non-conference clash between the Spartans and Eagles from EMU's Convocation Center|
|The Cornhuskers (10-11, 4-5 Big Ten) have won three straight in the series against the Spartans (13-9, 5-4), and they're coming off an 83-80 upset win over No. 20 Purdue ... Webster has 22 straight double-figure games dating back to last season. He is|
|After more than three months off, the CSU women's golf team returns to the course this weekend for a pair of duel matches. Playing at Trilogy at Power Ranch in Gilbert, Ariz., CSU will begin the day by facing BYU. Concurrently, Idaho and Iowa will face|
|Marshall, which defeated Proctor earlier in the season, began the season with an 88-game LSC losing streak, dating back to 2005. Leadstrom led the Spartans again at Bemidji with eight points. Chloe Kintop and Nicole Hendry were next with six points each.|
|12 Illinois Friday night. Michigan State got wins from redshirt junior Austin Eicher at 133 pounds and redshirt junior Javier Gasca at 141. The Spartans then lost to No. 12 Rutgers, 24-12, at home on Sunday. MSU got wins at 125 pounds from redshirt|
|“It was also special to receive so many kind emails from the former players dating back to the 1970's. I heard from some of our Hall of famers like ... Number three was opening night at the Spartan Athletic Complex. This was the culmination of the|
|FILE – In this March 21, 2016 file photo, the Flint Water Plant water tower is seen in Flint, Mich. Michigan environmental officials announced Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2017, that Flint's water system no longer has levels of lead exceeding the federal limit|
|BISHOP STANG: The Spartans swept Coyle-Cassidy in their home-and-home series by identical scores of 63-58 and both Justin Lopes and Dijaun Chummack scored 14 and 11 points in both victories. ...; Damien Perry ended his two-game drought without a|
- 'It's the best thing I've ever done for my confidence': Man, 27, travels overseas for a $3600 smile makeover after ...
- Race, dating, and attraction
- Crootin': A Review of Iowa Football's Recruiting Process
- Outdoor opportunities at North Iowa parks | Features | globegazette ...
- Don't downplay your smarts, ladies. It's not worth it
- Why black women and Asian men are at a disadvantage when it comes to online dating
- After Arunachal, Manipur, BJP eyes Tripura; Here's the northeast game plan
- Baby bumps, Burberry and a bouquet made from $100 notes: Inside the VERY lavish lives of the 'Yummy Mummies' set ...
- Men Should Make Their Profiles Like The Women They're Hoping To Attract, Study Says
- Tinder investigates after 40,000 profile pics snatched