|Just two hours after Theresa May told the Commons the killer was a British citizen who had been investigated by MI5 over violent extremism, Isil said that the attacker answered "calls to target citizens of coalition nations". Isil had vowed that the UK|
|A West Midlands Police said: "The cyclist, a man in his 30s, was treated by paramedics but unfortunately nothing could be done to save his life and he was pronounced dead at the scene. "His family have been informed and are being supported by|
|It was always funny, because my bride, the one I was going to marry, she was a girl I was dating who I was so interested in and I was willing to do anything to woo her. She was the focus of .... I came down for the Iron Bowl and the SEC championship|
|After Donald Trump's November surprise on the world, it is pointless to ask what went wrong. We are in what the Pentagon calls “the new normal”. The conventional rules of politics have been torn up just like the conventional rules of warfare. An|
|The two clubs have enjoyed a long, colourful rivalry since the mid Sixties but they share a common, lasting grief for the loss of Gary Speed, the man who graced both No11 shirts for 590 games, and will unite during the match to pay tribute at Elland|
|My Account · Subscriptions; Sign Out. facebook · twitter · instagram · Weather Image 13°CMostly Cloudy · Jobs · Motors · Property · Directory · Family Notices · Cashback · Dating · BuySell · Book an Ad · Photos · Home · News · Midlands News · Birmingham.|
|But it's important to remember that buses were futuristic in the 1930s, and bitter fights over fares with the private streetcar companies were still a recent memory in Detroit, before they were bought by the city and publicly run. ... Of course, this|
|Offers · Fantasy · Bingo · Dating · Jobs · BuySell · Competitions · Horoscopes · Loans · Cartoons · Crosswords · Home · News · UK News ... The tragic victims, all Gambian men in their 30s and 40s, died instantly in the horrific accident this morning|
|... balance between the needs of wheelchair users and the needs of other passengers who might be vulnerable. The policy would also be liable to give rise to confrontation and delayed journeys. Mr Paulley, in his late 30s, then continued his fight|
|We took off west from Demopolis, Alabama, prepared for a lot of flying ahead on this last journey for The Atlantic's American Futures project. (First two installments in the series, taking us from D.C. to Alabama, here and here. ) We passed over|
- Manchester Arena explosion: Suicide bomber kills 22 and injures 119 in terror attack at Ariana Grande gig
- Finsbury Park attack: Theresa May condemns 'sickening' terror attack
- Who is behind the WannaCry ransomware attack crippling NHS hospital trusts across the UK?
- So how DID Birmingham become the jihadi capital of Britain? 'Connection' of London terror attacker to Britain's ...
- Times Square victim killed in crash was 18-year-old tourist
- National holiday hysteria: What is it about celebratory days that make law students commit crimes?
- Family pays tribute to American slain in terror attack
- General Hospital actress Barbara Tarbuck dies of human mad cow disease at 74
- Amerks win fourth straight over Utica
- The Woodlands sex assault suspect tied to fourth case